New member - pic of B|| included

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
vlpronj

New member - pic of B|| included

Post by vlpronj »

OK, I posted in the Reader's Rides, and also in Shop Talk with some questions I had. http://forum.broncoii4x4.com/viewtopic.php?t=1329
But, I figured I'd come into ChitChat and just introduce myself anyway. I bought an '87 B||, with 2.9, Auto tranny, and One Touch 4WD. It's really intended to be for my nephew's use, next January or so when he'll get a license. Since it's for a teen boy, I'm planning more for stability and durability, than for off-roading and horsepower. I just want to make sure I do what I can to keep him from killing himself!
I bought the BII on eBay for $202.50, but paid almost that much again hauling it home. It's a little drippy, and has some lifter noise, but it runs and drives (though the drip turns into a downpour when running).
bigdog

Post by bigdog »

looks ok now but like anyother truck you can make it look 100 times better time and money and ideas, right
lay wib it dont play wib it
vlpronj

Post by vlpronj »

Yeah, it hadn't been washed in ?? years; I just wiped down everything last night(especially the white parts) and it looks 10x better. Of course, a pic now would look about the same, cause it didn't look bad before.