I liked it before......

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
PHROX

I liked it before......

Post by PHROX »

just letting you know I thought it was better when you had teh pic of the forum on the homepage. less confusing and I thought it looked better. just fyi.
1987 Bronco2, d44/9" locked, sweet paint job. Now with available 5.0
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't think anyone would notice.

I initially was going to put recent topics in the right hand column, and leave the image where it was. Maybe I'll reconsider.

I was hoping to draw more interest to the board by having a preview of our tech topics.
PHROX

Post by PHROX »

its cool, I think it fits in too well though, looks like a link to part of the page, like a walkthu, then you click on it and you dont get the full efect of the forum. you only look at a small part instead of the whole picture, like those pictures that if you stand close to them you cant tell what they are but if you stand back and look at the whole thing you see how great it is. maybe thats a bad example? but I also liked the feeling of it being a window. looking thu " Hi little forum. I am coming for you!" then you click on it and go thru the window. then "Gotcha!" that was cool.........
1987 Bronco2, d44/9" locked, sweet paint job. Now with available 5.0