2021 Bronco

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Phillippi

2021 Bronco

Post by Phillippi »

So who here is going for the new Bronco? I reserved a Badlands. I converted my reservation to an order on January 20. On February 2 I got an email from Ford saying that they received my order. Now the waiting game begins to see when it will arrive. Maybe summer, maybe 2022...
Attachments
Easier to read. Being lazy before.
Easier to read. Being lazy before.
bronco_order_info.png (55.77 KiB) Viewed 411 times
Nobody

Re: 2021 Bronco

Post by Nobody »

Ohh look at you, Mr. Lux package! :finger: Good to see you are still around. Are you a day one reservation?

I'm in! Day one reservation that was then incorrectly canceled after transferring dealers, and now hopefully fixed. So stressful, but my order is in.
Bronco BADLANDS 2 Door:
• 2.7L EcoBoost Engine
• 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
• 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum, with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels
• LT315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires(35")
• Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat
• Marine Grade Vinyl Seats
• Badlands with Mid Package
• Sasquatch™ Package
These KOH Bronco ride videos are really looking promising. They've been running those Broncos hard all day long for the last week.

I'm still out there wheeling the EB. Not sure how I can justify 2 Broncos. I've kinda been looking for a clean Bronco II. Got a new driver on the way! Here's one from today.
Attachments
48C309A0-C433-45B5-925F-1FD62B6ED5D3.jpeg
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Yes I am still around. I try to visit once in a while. I was a day 2 reservation. I don't have a reason for waiting a day either. Busy working or some dumb stuff. Glad you got your order in too. Hopefully we get em sooner than later.

I miss my B2. There are only a handful of broncoIIs around lately, so yes fading away. I don't have nearly the time I wish I did. Your EB is badass as ever. Glad you guys got snow. This year has been horrible for snowpack in our mountains. Drivable snow before gates are closed are only about 3 feet max.

Those videos are great. Makes me not to wait anymore.
drofman

Post by drofman »

I was at the KOH and they were driving the new Bronco right pass my camp. The only problem is if you wanted to test drive the Bronco you had to do a PAS (breath analyzer) so I didn't do it. HAHAHA