lower rad hose

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

EBSTEVE wrote: The brackets are fairly common at pull a part, I had one that I butchered :devil: for my setup before I realized it would not work. You would still have to adapt the York to the bracket but it's a piece of cake.
That's why I asked. If it didn't fit on an EB, I figured there was no way it would fit on a BII. I think our frames are a little wider.
Last edited by Nobody on Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
broncoo

Post by broncoo »

yeah there ain't much room from the p/s braket to the frame due to the pump sitting lower and more to the drivers side
Bob

Post by Bob »

I used a gates #20923 (napa #7648)
One hose, with no kinks or funny bends.
www.mybronco2.com
"Silly boys, Jeeps are for girls"
EBSTEVE

Post by EBSTEVE »

Nobody wrote:That's why I asked. If it didn't fit on an EB, I figured there was no way it would fit on a BII. I think our frames are a little wider.
It was not the frame but the steering box, I don't think it would have been a problem if I would have had any other serpentine setup but mine is really short and made for problems.
I had to mill it down (IIRC it was 2+") and that made everything all jacked up.
ranger5.0

Post by ranger5.0 »

I was trying to pull my pulleys off and found my rachet tack welded to the table. :mad: :finger:
EBSteve just likes to watch me break things.:-)
420HP and 775Ft lbs Now it is time to break things.