Swamp_DonKey Trouble! How to hot wire a 2.9

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
vj_M

Swamp_DonKey Trouble! How to hot wire a 2.9

Post by vj_M »

How can i hot wire a 2.9
or can u do this?

I have no spark, unless I unplug a little fuse like thing on the harnse to the TFI then i have it but won't start! and i have replaced the coil and TFI and still nothing!

so i need to know how to hot wire the thing~!

SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE!!
this thing is gettin on my nerves!!!!!!!!

thanks
vj
guest12390

Post by guest12390 »

sorry bout the user name.. didnt feel like loggin in... anyway,
inside the hood on the passenger side fender, you'll see the starter relay. If you dont know what that is, follow your battery cable till you get to the fender.. youll see a circular thing with three or four wires connected to it (this is all from memory, by the way, so some details might be a little off). K so you see where the battery connects to it, then just above that you'll see a small plastic boot with a small wire coming out of it. Remove the boot so the post on the relay is bare. Bridge the gap between that small post and the post where the battery cable connects to it with a screwdriver. This completely bypasses the entire electrical system, including ignition key and stuff and will start turning your starter and hopefully start her up. Be sure the dang thing is in neutral with the e-brake on so you dont run over yourself or into a wall. One other thing. This does you absolutely no good if you dont have the keys cuz the steering wheel will still be locked otherwise. good luck and dont hurt yourself. Let me know how it goes.
~Raz~
huffs

Post by huffs »

are you getting fuel???
:wtf:
VJ_M

Post by VJ_M »

I got er fella's.... It was the relay for the injectors..

thanks for the help!

Me and The swamp donkey apprecates it!!!!!!!!! lol

vj