my first bll and im lost

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
broncollman15

my first bll and im lost

Post by broncollman15 »

Need help I have an 85 b2 and its had a 5 speed swap done to it before I bought it and now the tranny went out so I ended up with a m50d r1 but I can't use any of it so I'm out that money I can't find anybody to buy it now here's my real problem I can't afford to have my tk5 rebuilt I live in southern Oregon and not only are b2s and there parts next to impossible to find here they want between 1,000 and 1,400 to rebuild mine lol no freaking way. so any suggestions ,ideas or input would be greatly appreciated maybe somebody on here knows someone who needs a 2wd m50d r1 that has a older 4x4 5speed to trade anything Iam so stuck and I don't want to just ditch the truck it in too good of shape and its an all original Eddie Bauer except the back hatch the ac works still the cruise control works all that anyway thanks for your time to stop and read my last effort to listen to someone who knows what they are doin oh ya this is the first b2 ive had in my 33 years
Lance Skene

Re: my first bll and im lost

Post by Lance Skene »

Cant help sry.... but Welcome to the Forum;)

Im still not sure what you have... an '85 that used to be auto and somebody put in a 5 speed? Now the 5 speed is busted?
'80 Bronco 351M
'85 BII 2.8/Duraspark
'89 F150 302 Supercab