Spindle Nut Tool.

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
tekatlarge

Spindle Nut Tool.

Post by tekatlarge »

Hey there Boys and girls,

Has anyone have knowledge of where to get the best deal on a 4 pronged spindle nut socket? I see lots of places where I can order one but of course nothing available locally. Oh can anyone confirm it is the 2 3/8 4 prong socket.
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
tekatlarge

Re: Spindle Nut Tool.

Post by tekatlarge »

I get to answer my own question here.
After checking all my local sources I was going to pick one up on FleaBay :eek: but a chance thought saved me. :idea: There is this "Tool Shop" about 2 miles away. They sell cheap knock offs and all kinds of Chinese tools. :puke: Used only in dire cases of emergency :flipoff: I gave him a call just as a desperation move and Lo and Behold he had what I needed. I paid $20.00 and it fits perfect. For years I have used everything you shouldn't use on nuts like this. My favorite is a 1/8 flat punch and my favorite Ballpeen Hammer. Ah I guess we all feel guilty doing things like that so that is why after all this time I decided to use the right tool. Besides a person can never have too many Tools right. So I got a source for the socket so if anyone local needs one look up Kent Tool Town. just off 18 near Covington. :D :D :cool:
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast