sensors

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
tedjames11

sensors

Post by tedjames11 »

hi, i have an 87 bronco ii 2.9l v6 that i put a 2.9l v6 from a 90 ranger. i am left with these two sensors that have nothing to go to them. i was wondering if someone could identify the sensors and tell me what goes on them. One is right next to the thermostate and the other is next to the driver side engine mount. That would be a huge help. Thank you im awaiting your response.
Attachments
teddy1.jpg
teddy2.jpg
teddy2.jpg (24.76 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
drofman

Re: sensors

Post by drofman »

top is oil pressure sender and the lower is temp sender. got to be some wire there somewhere. same place on B2's and Rangers
tedjames11

Post by tedjames11 »

Any chance that you could trace back the wires and let me know were in the truck they originate from. I looked in my Haynes repair manual but couldn't find anything about them. Thanks
kirkland2887

Post by kirkland2887 »

they will be single wires with a rubber elbow on the end that just push onto the sensor. they will come from the firewall in the main harness
jefe

Post by jefe »

I'm guessing this is what you were trying to find out in your other post.

If you still need this, I can trace them on my engine to find out where they come from.