NEED PICTURES QUICK

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
tedjames11

NEED PICTURES QUICK

Post by tedjames11 »

I recently had to swap out my engine. now that i got the new one in i cant figure out all the vacuumm hoses and electrical conectors. I could really use pictures of the upper intake and the hoses and wires, the wiring on the passanger side engine bay, the wiring harness on the driver side engine bay, and the sensors on the lower intake. This is very urgent and if you can supply me with these picutres i will be very thankful.
jefe

Re: NEED PICTURES QUICK

Post by jefe »

What year? What engine?
CarsonChris

Post by CarsonChris »

I'm somewhat in the same boat. I didn't take enough pics. If I get her put together Saturday I will post some compete pics. I did mark most of my wiring but not the vacuum lines. Plus my new engine has a little bit different intake than my old one.
tedjames11

Post by tedjames11 »

I have an 87 bronco ii. It has a 1990 2.9l v6 from a ranger and I agree a lot of the little things are different. I found a lot of the wiring but I still need pics from the left side of the engine bay (wireing harness) and connectors on the upper intake . Thanks
jefe

Post by jefe »

I've been working on my 87 BII 2.9L over the last year and have been taking photos as I go to keep track of where things go....if you think it will help, I can email you photos or upload them on this thread....
tedjames11

Post by tedjames11 »

That would help tramendously . You can email or just attach them. I need them of all the hoses and connectors on the upper intake, the left engine bay wiring harness. That would be great. Thanks. Teddy
jefe

Post by jefe »

Ok Teddy...I'll try to get some up in the next few days....
jefe

Post by jefe »

... hope these help.....nevermind me pointing at things in the photos, that's my way of remembering what goes where....

jefe

Post by jefe »

I've got more that I'll go through and post up. If you need something specific, let me know.

I never took the driver side wiring apart but I can take some photos of that area. You pretty much need to see all of the wiring over by the brake booster area?
tedjames11

Post by tedjames11 »

Thank you very much. THose pictures were very usefull. The only problem i have now is what goes to the hose nipples at the bottom front of the upper intake. There are like 3 or 4 and i see that the hoses from the top of the valve covers go into the two but the other ones trouble me.
Thank You,
Teddy
Ranger Dave

Post by Ranger Dave »

ya know, if ya take everything off the 87 engine and put on the 90 you wouldnt have this problom
jefe

Post by jefe »

tedjames11 wrote:Thank you very much. THose pictures were very usefull. The only problem i have now is what goes to the hose nipples at the bottom front of the upper intake. There are like 3 or 4 and i see that the hoses from the top of the valve covers go into the two but the other ones trouble me.
Thank You,
Teddy
On the bottom side of my upper intake, I only see one nipple towards the front and that's where the hose from the pcv filter attaches to from the right side valve cover.
jefe

Post by jefe »

My manual has diagrams of all the wiring for rangers and BII's if you still need the help. I could take photos and post them.
tedjames11

Post by tedjames11 »

I just have to find the connectors to the two sensors. one is the one next to the drivers side engine mount and the other is the one more toward the driver side on the lower intake. If you have pictures of those two connecters than it would make my life a lot easier. My engine isn't getting enough power to start, would the absence of those two connectors change anything?
jefe

Post by jefe »

You still need this? If you can take a couple photos and show me what you are talking about, then I can look on mine and do the same for you.