Spring length?

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
PHROX

Spring length?

Post by PHROX »

Hey, anyone with a solid axel and good flex out of it.... can you post the springs you are using and thier compressed lenght? thanks...
1987 Bronco2, d44/9" locked, sweet paint job. Now with available 5.0
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

:frown: you try'n to get rid of those awful fullsize spring's to? im goonna try to get my wristed arm done this weekend. i picked up some steel yesterday so you might want to wait to see what the wristed arm does. ;)
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

I would guess (purely as guess) that there isnt enough weight flex all that much even with the wristed arm.

Phrox what height lift are you looking for. Like Matt and others have mentioned, you could buy the EB 3" springs from Duff. They are pretty cheap and seem to perform well.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

Phillippi Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would guess (purely as guess) that there isnt enough weight flex all that much even with the wristed arm.
i am thinking the same thing but i want to find out if it really makes that much of a difference with the wristed arm. im also on a tite budget and the wristed arm is very cheap to build.
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!