Intermittent brake and rear antilock lights

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
bIIcool

Intermittent brake and rear antilock lights

Post by bIIcool »

I have a 1990 bronco II. Recently I have been having my ebrake and antilock warning lights come on I don't know why. When they turn on they will stay that way until I turn off the ignition and then turning it back on. My e brake is not on and before I have only had the antilock come on when I start the vehicle then it would go away. I can see no pattern of time for the lights to come on. When they do come on they stay on until I reset with the ignition. My brake pads and fluid level is ok. Does anyone know what this means? :confused:
AlbertaBoy

Post by AlbertaBoy »

Best I can tell ya is that it's an old Ford. It's when all the warning lights aren't on that I start to get concerned... :D :D :D . I don't know, maybe all those lights mean something. Brake warning, anti-lock, coolant temp, low fuel...these are on and off fairly frequently in mine but everything works fine...Then again, I don't know much. :wtf:
I see dumb people...they're everywhere. They walk around like everyone else. They don't even know that they're dumb.
huffs

Post by huffs »

get a code reader they are cheap and well worth the investment it'll tell you everything you need to know and a few extra things that you didn't want to know :mad2: the first time i hiooked mine up it saved me the difference in cost of 2 o2 sensors and the throttlle position sensor!!!which paid for itself right out of the box!!!!!!!!! :tongue2: