Fuel problems HELP

Ask technical questions about your Ford Bronco II here. Technical write-ups on your axle swaps, engine swaps, chop tops, etc. are encouraged.
cjtaggart

Fuel problems HELP

Post by cjtaggart »

Ok, I have an '88 Bronco II. It has been a good truck for the most part but in the last year and a half I have replaced the fuel injectors (one mounth ago), both fuel pumps(year 1/2 ago), the computer modual(6 mounths ago), fuel regulator and fuel filter(a year ago). Well we were in are process of moving from Nabraska to Arkansas when it started to run really rich and chug then it just died and I have not been able to start the Bronco since. The computer is throwing two codes 67 neutral drive sensor open and 87 primary fuel pump circuit failure. DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEA ON WHERE TO START AND WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM? :confused:
clem

Re: Fuel problems HELP

Post by clem »

fuel pump fuse or relay, also make sure everyting is grounded well. The neutral saftey switch prevents you from starting in drive or reverse. Just my two cents. -Jeff
'87 bII d44,9",np435/205and a 302 ( on hold)
'73 vw bug
'70 vw camper van
'98 jeep tj
2010 ranger
'56 international s110
cjtaggart

Re: Fuel problems HELP

Post by cjtaggart »

I cant seem to find diagram for witch relay go's where there are three under the hood but witch one is it? thanks